Why do we suffer from Chronic Pain
As per Ayurveda, a 5000 year old traditional wisdom, we suffer from Chronic Pain because of excess Vata (air) in the body. Too much air or gas in the body when settles in the bones, it creates stiffness, pain and degeneration.
Too much of Aam (Toxic Mucus) created from low digestion when settles in Joints or back or neck spine, produces Swelling, Spondylosis or Slip disc.
Common Causes of Back Pain
- Slipped Discs:This is one of the common cause of Back Pain. Vertebral Disc is the supporting Cushion like material between the vertebrae of the spine. In case of Slipped Disc, part of inner softer part of the disc bulges out through a weakness in the outer part of the disc. The bulging disc may Press on the nerves originating from the Spinal Cord which causes severe Back Pain and Leg Pain.
- Degeneration and Lumbar Spondylosis :Another Common cause of Back Pain are intervertebral disc degeneration and Lumbar Spondylosis.
- Injury :Spine Injuries such as sprains and fractures can cause either short time or chronic back pain.
- Spinal Diseases :Diseases such as Scoliosis, Spondylolisthesis, arthritis including osteoarthritis, rheumatoid arthritis, ankylosing spondylitis and spinal stenosis.
Neck Pain or Cervical Pain
Neck Pain is the common problem with 75% population having Neck Pain at some point of time.
Common Causes of Neck Pain or Cervical Pain
Muscle Strain :Muscle strain is caused due to sitting for long hours of work on Laptops, Driving andsitting or sleeping in poor posture.
Nerve Compression :Abnormal growth of Bone in the vertebrae of the Neck can take up too muchspace and press on the nerves branching out from the spinal cord.
Diseases :Neck Pain can sometimes be caused by diseases such as rheumatoid arthritis, tuberculosisand fibromyalgia.
Shoulder Pain can occur due to sprains, fractures, dislocated shoulder, osteoarthritis.However, one of the two common cause of Shoulder Pain include Rotator Cuff Tear andAdhesive Capsulitis (also known as Frozen Shoulder).
The Knee is the largest joint in your body. It is a complex joint made of bone,cartilage and ligaments. The cartilage in the knee acts a cushion and glidingsurface. When healthy, cartilage keeps the bones in the joint from rubbingtogether.
However, when the joint isaffected by arthritis, the bones makecontract and cause pain. Injuries, Ageing and Degenerative Conditions suchas Arthritis can cause the cartilage to break down.
Common Causes of Knee Pain
Osteoarthritis : Osteoarthritis is a chronic condition that causes joint inflammation. Common causes of Osteoarthritis includes Pain, Stiffness and limited range of motion of the Knee. Osteoarthritis is commonly found in patients who had injury and those who are overweight.
Rheumatoid Arthritis (RA) : RA affects joints on both sides of the body (both knees, both hands or both wrists). Over time, RA can cause cartilage towear away leading to swelling in the synovium and excess fluid in the knee.
Bursitis : Bursitis is the inflammation of the fluid filled sacs protecting the body joints. This is usually caused by repetitive motions or by a stress suchas kneeling.
Tendonitis : Tendonitis is a common sports injury.
Injuries : Knee Injury can be caused by fall or trauma.
- Stiffness accompanied by Acute Pain in Knee Joints, Back, Neck and Shoulders.
- Signs of inflammations and tenderness in joints like Ankles, Elbow, Knee Joints, Fingers.
- Difficulty in climbing stairs or sit down on the floor.
- Sudden fracture in back or hip or knee joints. You can feel chronic pain when you stoop or change the posture.
- Stiffness and Tightness of Muscles.
- Feel throbbing pain over the Nerves which come out of spine like Sciatica.
How Does Vedic Sutra treats Pains associated with BACK NECK SHOULDER SCIATICA SPONDYLITIS
Chronic Pain Treatment at Vedic Sutra involves 5 Steps Preparation, Accumulation, Elimination, Lubrication and finally Rejuvenation of the body through Techno-Ayurveda combination via Marma Therapy, PEMF therapy, Shockwave therapy and Potli resulting into 10 Times faster impact.
- NadiPriksha – is an ancient Ayurvedic Technique of diagnosis through pulse. It canaccurately diagnose physical, mental and emotional imbalances as well as diseases.
- Marma Therapy – Marma Therapy is the doorway” into the body and consciousness. It removes blocks in energy channels called shrotas and pacifies vatadosha, and bring it to its normal path-especially vyanavata (sub-dosha which controls the autonomic nervous system).
- PEMF (Pulse Electro-Magnetic Field) Therapy – Results in higher energy and quicker healing by fine tune your body’s cells to perform more effectively.
- Shock wave therapy – Non-invasive treatment which promotes the rapid healing of injured tissue, bone and joint.
- Potli (PitraPindaSweda) – PitraPindaSweda is an important process of panchakarma, the well knownayurvedic detoxification treatment.
- Steam Bath – Produces great result as heat and steam allow medicated oils to seep into body and nourish them from inside.
- Ayurvedic Medicines
- DNA Based Diet
- Yoga & Meditation
HOW COMBINATION OF 5 TECHNO-AYURVEDA THERAPIES AT VEDIC SUTRA IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE :
- Reduces Pain, Inflammation, effect of stress on the body and platelet adhesion.
- Improves energy, circulation,blood and tissue oxygenation, sleep quality, blood pressure and cholesterol levels, uptake of nutrients, cellular detoxification and ability to regenerate cells.
- Balance the immune system and stimulate RNA and DNA.
- Accelerate Repair of bones and soft tissue.
Accomplishments of Vedic Sutra:
- Successfully treated patients with Anxiety and Stress.
- Successfully treated patients with Cervical Spondylosis,
- Successfully treated patients with Polycystic Ovaries(PCOD), leading towards regular monthly cycles.
- Successfully treated patients with Fatty Liver.
- Successfully treated patients with Chronic Arthritis.
- Successfully treated patients with Slip Discs.
- Successfully treated patients with Thyroid.
- Successfully treated patients withHormonal Imbalance.
- Successfully treated patients with Diabetes.
- Successfully treated patients withObesity.