Hormonal imbalances are multi-factorial disorders, caused by a combination of factors such as your Diet, Medical history, Genetics, Stress levels and exposure to Toxins from your environment.
Hormones — such as Estrogen, Testosterone, Adrenaline and Insulin — are extremely important chemical messengers that affect many aspects of your overall health. Hormones are secreted by various glands and organs, including your thyroid, adrenals, pituitary, ovaries, testicles and pancreas. The entire endocrine system works together to control the level of hormones circulating throughout your body, and if one or more is even slightly imbalanced it can cause widespread, major health problems.
Conventional treatments for hormonal imbalances usually include synthetic hormone replacement therapies, birth control pills, insulin injections, thyroid medications and more. Unfortunately, for the majority of people suffering from hormonal disorders, relying on these types of synthetic treatments often does three things:
- It makes people dependent on taking prescription drugs for the rest of their lives in order to keep symptoms under control.
- It simply masks the patient’s symptoms, but doesn’t solve them, which means that the patient can continue to develop abnormalities in other areas of the body while the disorder progresses.
- It causes a higher risk for seriousside effects such as stroke, osteoporosis, anxiety, reproductive problems, cancer and more.
The good news is AYURVEDAalways has ways to balance your Hormones naturally without experiencing the negative side effects associated with synthetic treatments.
Risk Factors & Causes of Hormonal Imbalances
Some of the major contributors to hormonal imbalances include:
- Food allergies and Gut issues (toxins and ama): An expanding field of new research shows what ayurveda has already held that your gut health plays a significant role in hormone regulation. If you have leaky gut syndrome or a lack of beneficial probiotic bacteria lining your intestinal wall, you’re more susceptible to hormonal problems, including diabetes and obesity. That’s because inflammation usually stems from your gut and then impacts nearly every aspect of your health.
- Being Overweight or Obese.
- High levels of Inflammation caused by a poor diet and a sedentary lifestyle.
- Genetic susceptibility.
- Toxicity (exposure to pesticides, toxins, viruses, cigarettes, excessive alcohol and harmful chemicals
- High amounts of stress, and a lack of enough sleep and rest.
Signs & Symptoms of Hormonal Imbalances
Some of the most common signs and symptoms of hormone imbalances include:
- Infertility and irregular periods.
- Weight gain or weight loss (that’s unexplained and not due to intentional changes in your diet).
- Depression and anxiety.
- Low libido.
- Changes in Appetite.
- Digestive issues.
- Hair loss and hair thinning.
Some specific problems associated with some of the most common hormonal imbalances include:
- Estrogendominance: Changes in sleep patterns, changes in weight and appetite, higher perceived stress, slowed metabolism.
- Polycystic Ovarian Syndrome (PCOS):Infertility, Weight Gain, higher risk for Diabetes, Acne, Abnormal hair growth.
- Low estrogen: Low sex drive, Reproductive problems, Menstrual irregularity, Changes in Mood.
- Hypothyroidism :Slowed metabolism, Weight Gain, Fatigue, Anxiety, Irritability, Digestive Issues, Irregular periods.
- Low Testosterone : Erectile Dysfunction, Muscle Loss, Weight Gain, Fatigue, Mood-related problems.
- Hyperthyroidism & Grave’s disease:Anxiety, Thinning Hair, Weight Loss, IBS, trouble Sleeping, Irregular Heartbeats.
- Diabetes:Weight Gain, Nerve Damage (Neuropathy), higher risk for Vision Loss, Fatigue, trouble Breathing, Dry mouth, Skin problems.
- Adrenal fatigue:Fatigue, Muscle Aches and Pains, Anxiety and Depression, trouble Sleeping, Brain Fog, Reproductive Problems.
How Does Vedic Sutra Program helps in curing Hormonal Imbalances
Hormonal Imbalance Programat Vedic Sutra involves 5 Steps Preparation, Accumulation, Elimination, Lubrication and finally Rejuvenation of the body through Techno-Ayurveda combination via Marma Therapy, PEMF therapy, Shockwave therapy and Potli resulting into 10 Times faster impact.
- NadiPriksha – is an ancient Ayurvedic Technique of diagnosis through pulse. It can accurately diagnose physical, mental and emotional imbalances as well as diseases.
- Marma Therapy – Marma Therapy is the doorway” into the body and consciousness. It removes blocks in energy channels called shrotas and pacifies vatadosha, and bring it to its normal path-especially vyanavata (sub-dosha which controls the autonomic nervous system).
- PEMF (Pulse Electro-Magnetic Field) Therapy – Results in higher energy and quicker healing by fine tune your body’s cells to perform more effectively.
- Shock wave therapy – Non-invasive treatment which promotes the rapid healing of injured tissue, bone and joint.
- Potli (PitraPindaSweda) – PitraPindaSweda is an important process of panchakarma, the well known ayurvedic detoxification treatment.
- Steam Bath – Produces great result as heat and steam allow medicated oils to seep into body and nourish them from inside.
- Ayurvedic Medicines
- DNA Based Diet
- Yoga & Meditation
HOW COMBINATION OF5 TECHNO-AYURVEDA THERAPIES AT VEDIC SUTRA IS 10 TIMES MORE EFFECTIVE :
- Reduces Pain, Inflammation, effect of stress on the body and platelet adhesion.
- Improves energy, circulation,blood and tissue oxygenation, sleep quality, blood pressure and cholesterol levels, uptake of nutrients, cellular detoxification and ability to regenerate cells.
- Balance the immune system and stimulate RNA and DNA.
- Accelerate Repair of bones and soft tissue.
Accomplishments of Vedic Sutra:
- Successfully treated patients with Anxiety and Stress.
- Successfully treated patients with Cervical Spondylosis,
lower Back Pain, Tennis Elbow.
- Successfully treated patients with Polycystic Ovaries(PCOD), leading towards regular monthly cycles.
- Successfully treated patients with Fatty Liver.
- Successfully treated patients with Chronic Arthritis.
- Successfully treated patients with Slip Discs.
- Successfully treated patients with Thyroid.
- Successfully treated patients withHormonal Imbalance.
- Successfully treated patients with Diabetes.
- Successfully treated patients withObesity.