Advance Body Analyser
BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS
Body composition analysis takes into account percentage body fat and body fat distribution, both of which are strongly correlated with marker of disease. Normal distribution of tissue and fluid in the body is associated with high immunological function and longevity.
Why is body composition better than weight and BMI
- Body weight can be affected by hydration, mensural cycle, food intake and more. It is clearly not best predictor or health.
- BMI (Body Mass Index) is slightly better assessment if health. But it is possible for a person with healthy body fat percentage to be considered overweight or obese biased on a BMI.
- The real benefit of looking to body composition analysis rather than weight or BMI is that it takes into account percentage body fat and body fat distribution, both of which are strongly correlated with marker of disease.
BODY COMPOSITION ANALYSIS IS helpful in assessing
- Your body composition (i.e. fat mass vs lean muscle mass).
- Your Basal metabolic rate to determine your ideal calorie intake.
- Your fluid balance(water), to determine electrolyte balance and water absorption, as well as how well you are Detoxifying.
- Tracking your Health progress over time.
At VEDIC SUTRA uses modern, medical grade Bioelectrical Impedance Analysis(BIA) which is able to measure the entire body directly. Having fitter and better body composition results can help you improving your overall health. VEDIC SUTRA WELLNESS CENTER believes knowing your body composition is first step towards improving it.