Nasyam is one of the treatments used during Panchakarma an Ayurveda’s detoxification process.Nasyam involves the administration of oil or other liquids into the nostrils in a prescribed manner.
Nasya as a therapeutic procedure has miraculous effects in disorders related to the head. According to Ayurveda, the Nostrils are the gateway to the brain. Nasya plays an important role in the treatment of disorders of the Head, Neck, Brain, Eyes, Ears, Nose and Throat.
Nasyam is a Remedy for
- Hoarseness of voice and stuttering or slurred speech
- Stiffness in the head, neck, throat, teeth and jaw
- Headaches and migraines
- Earaches and any pain in nose and throat
- Known to improve conditions such as Rhinitis (runny nose)
- Relieve mental and emotional stress, anxiety, fear and negativity
- Positively impact higher cerebral and sensory organs (eyes, nose, ears, skin and tongue)
- Neuro muscular conditions
- Prevents facial paralysis, goitre, tonsillitis, convulsion and motor disorder.
- Prevents loose teeth, gingivitis and diseases of the oral cavity.
- Facial paralysis
- Cervical spondylitis